Greetings!



Welcome to this blog. As an introduction, I’d like to catch you up to speed about this website, which has been in the making for about a year and a half. The journey began when my last book, Yogi Berra: Baseball Legend, was published in May, 2025. A marketing company reached out to me and wanted to help market the book. I was a little wary, as I get these “opportunities” all the time, but something seemed right about this company.

In order to properly market the book, my website needed to be updated. So, they began with that. They worked on it and worked on it and worked on it. You get the picture now. It went on for months, and I saw definite progress. But, after a year, the site was not operable. And all that time, the Yogi book sat, no marketing, no nothing.

Finally, I had enough and, through sheer genius and will, was able to get my money back. But that left me back to square one. I tried to set up a site myself to no avail. Fortunately, with the help of a former colleague and friend, Cameron Yee, and a new friend, Barry Jahn, I now have this site --- Title: Writing Unlimited. Address:  WritingUnLtd.com. My deepest appreciation and thanks go to those guys.

Now that the site is up and operational, I will be adding future books as well as song lyrics. Since most of my time these days is creating lyrics, most of the additions will be songs that are made from them with the help of my talented real and unreal collaborators.
The contents of this blog will be about those additions as well as any other things that are on my mind or in my heart. I look forward to your engagement.





Comments

  1. I am responding to YOGI the greatest !!!! Seldom struck out ... in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment